Afrinvest Corporate Account
The Afrinvest Corporate Account is a type of Classic account that allows organisations to preserve capital and earn even more in revenue. Chosen signatories have full control over your brokerage account and can trade wherever, however, whenever.
So, what do you need to start?
- First, you need ZERO NAIRA to open your account
- To activate your account, you must however give us your:
- One passport photograph for each of the signatories to the account
- A recent utility bill for the signatories
- Copy of means of identification for the signatories
- Certificate of Incorporation
- CAC3: Registered address and any separate principal trading addresses
- CAC7: Particulars of Directors
- CAC2: List of Shareholders
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A signature mandate
- To start buying stocks, just fund your account.
What's in it for you?
- You have complete control over the shares you buy or sell
- You can track your fixed income – Treasury Bills, Bonds – assets at any time
- You can monitor the performance of your portfolio at any time
- You enjoy real time support from a team of financial experts
- Your Classic Account allows you to view and edit your account information
- You have access to the information you need to make the right decisions